Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
Gonna Be a Bear...
„In this life, I’m a woman. In my next life, I’d like to come back as a bear. When you’re a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep“
A perfect song for imperfect times
„The Song "You Do What You Can" is Great Enlightening & Entertaining, Representing the Current Situation of the“
A Rhyme, I have been teached:
„Mother held her little daughter fifteen Minutes under water, not to give her any trouble, but to see the Water bubble! --- ( I learned this 60“
Get around in English
„pronouncing "th"“
Don't stare!
„She is right!“
How to be polite
„-- --“
Very appropriate
„For the times we live in.“
My children
„Love them always :heart_eyes: “
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?







