Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
Limerick
„“Princess,”said the frog, “do not wince: I’ll convince you I’m really a prince!” So he changed – into tights – And demanded his rights, And“
A Lexophiles Delight
„A man’s home is his castle, in a manor of speaking. Dijon vu—the same mustard as before. Shotgun wedding—a case of wife or death. A man needs a“
VOTE !
„https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI8RZhhoBM0 Everyone needs to vote in November and tell Trump: "You're fired".“
that is in
„Corona time“
the woodchuck
„"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.“
Think about it.
„Incredible, but true . :grimacing: “
in Oklahoma
„USA“
That’s how it is! Which ones are you wearing now?
„:rolling_eyes: “
The last message
„I want one :joy: “
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?





